Monday, June 14, 2010

Where to find a perfect dress...

What do you think makes every woman look very special and absolutely amazing? Yes, you are right – great dress! Dress that accentuates beauty of your body, skin tone and color of your eyes. There are plenty of them in stores nowadays, but it is still pretty challenging to find The One, right for you…
So yesterday my husband and I spent several hours on Michigan Ave., trying to find a pair of white shoes for me, what actually was much more difficult that we thought it would be. And of course we were checking out not only shoe stores. Must confess I have a little bit of obsession with dresses (have 38 in my closet). Even being very open to different styles, colors and patterns, I am still very picky. I had “my” stores in Russia, where I was buying my dresses and to be honest haven’t really found such places here in US yet. So we went to the mall on 900 N. Michigan Ave., where we visited Karen Millen store, and my husband, who has never been there, was just blown away with their clothes, dresses in particular. And they are definitely gorgeous! Fabrics and quality in general are fantastic, designs are unbelievable and fits that couldn’t be better! They shape you like a plastic surgeon. And really there you can find a dress for any occasion you want and can be sure you’ll look fabulous! Another very pleasant and actually very important detail - very reasonable prices, in average about $300 for a stunning gown. Very friendly staff will help you to find exactly what you need, will give you advice about shoes and even underwear to wear it with.
I will definitely be a good customer of this store, thanks God, my husband likes it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment