Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Snake Print Dress

MICHAEL Michael Kors Snake print shift dress,
leather jacket, shoes,
Tory Burch handbag



After my “Fashion Terrarium” post I included MICHAEL Michael Kors Snake print shift dress in my “wish list” with a further plan of buying it. So guys, I got it! Actually my wonderful husband Carey got it for me for Valentine’s Day (Love you too, Baby!) and I was even able to wear it already. I am telling you – I am totally in love with this dress!






Though silhouette is very simple details like curved hem and ruching with gold hardware drawstring on the side makes the dress interesting and unique. It is made of soft silky jersey that is very nice for both spring and summer. This dress is definitely very versatile; both fabric weight and neutral color palette of dark ecru snake print make it one of the key pieces in the transition wardrobe.  It looks great with black hosieries and leather jacket as well as with gold strappy sandals on a bare leg.

MANGO Gathered dress

Price tag is $140 which is pretty reasonable, but if you don’t want to spend that kind of money then my advice is to take a look at last MANGO collection. Their Gathered Dress looks very similar and is almost three times cheaper - $54.99; awesome price for a dress that you can get a lot of use out of!


No comments:

Post a Comment