Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Estee Lauder Pure Color Long-Lasting Lipstick Video Review






You may consider this review an addition to my Tangerine Tango – Color of 2012 post and even to yesterday’s Hot Pants. Orange lipstick is the link that connects them all!

Lips - Estee Lauder Pure Color Long-Lasting lipstick in melon;
Eva Varro shirt, Marc by Marc Jacobs aviators

I love my Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting lipstick in Melon! The Melon shade is just gorgeous – very bright, crisp and so juicy; it is not overpowering at all and will work for many different complexions. The color is not the only reason I love this product but also the overall quality which is great. Long lasting, fade- and smudge-resistant this lipstick has a nice creamy texture that feels soothing and nourishing on the lips.

For more detailed review check out my video!



No comments:

Post a Comment