Wednesday, April 25, 2012

GUESS? 30 Sexy Years



You've probably noticed reading through my blog that the majority of my clothes and accessories are from a small group of several brands that I consider my favorites; GUESS? is definitely one of them! Overall style, great balance of quality and price and customer appreciation are the main reasons I am a fan.

GUESS? 3 Zip Marilyn jean, $128

GUESS? Eva Vintage floral jean, $138

GUESS? Claudia corset, $98

GUESS? Marilyn top, $59

So obviously I was super excited when I found out that the GUESS? 30th anniversary was coming up. First of all, 30 years – WOW! Secondly, what a major promotion they are having to celebrate – 30 Sexy Years campaign with Claudia Shiffer, limited edition anniversary line inspired by iconic pieces from past collections and ads and of course special shopping events for their customers! Yesterday I went to one of those events at the Santa Monica store and it was awesome (like all GUESS? events I’ve been to)! Champagne, desserts, triple points and gifts with purchase combined with fantastic shopping – what can be better?!

Gift With Purchase 

Here's to GUESS?, wishing you tons of new customers and at least another 30 Sexy Years!

GUESS? Line boyfriend tee, $44

P.S. So nice that 10% of all the sales from such events proceed to the Save the Children Organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment