Friday, July 13, 2012

Treasure chest



No matter how much jewelry I buy I have come to the conclusion that there is never enough of it. There will always be an outfit that you just don’t have that perfect pair of earrings or a necklace for. The good thing is that nowadays bijou variety is enormous and you can find pretty much whatever you want. Considering that currently it is the time of amazing sales you also can get quite a good amount of goods without spending a fortune.



But here comes another problem – storing all of those treasures. It’s not like they take a lot of space, no, but it can be quite complicated to keep them well organized. I ran out of room in my two jewelry boxes pretty fast, and anyway they were not that great for keeping long necklaces and big cuffs, and earrings were always coiled up together too. Luckily stores like Bed, Bath& Beyond or even Target offer you a great assortment of storage and organizational pieces. I found that nothing can be better for my collection of earrings than the Jewelry doll, and my necklaces have never been more comfortable than hanging on my Jewelry dress, that you simply keep in the closet next to your real clothes. Now all my jewelry is arranged very well and I can see everything that I have at once, so I don’t need to look through bunch of boxes anymore while getting dressed.

Metal Sofa Jewelry Stand, on clearance for $14.99 (BB & B)

Venus Jewelry Stand, $19.99 (BB & B)
Acrylic Earring Keeper, $9.99 (BB & B)

No comments:

Post a Comment